What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Well after yesterday's royal fail cock up I got up this morning to check tracking & the damn parcel is still stuck at Gatwick mail centre, now this parcel is supposed to be RM24, so that was it I was on the blower to RM call center to see what fook is going on, they assured me it's now left & hopefully should arrive tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath, like fook me every one complains about hermes but I wish this had been sent by them grrr

Last edited:
My 23AWG (0.55mm) Kanthal wire was supposed to have been delivered today from Crazy Wire/Wire and Stuff… it never came. Had it on 24 hour shipping, ordered it last week on Friday and was expecting it do arrive either Tuesday or Wednesday due to it been a bank holiday. I assume either Crazy Wire/Wire and Stuff just took my money and ran or Royal Fail sent it to the wrong side of the planet.

All my bargain Coilology handmade coils arrived from VapeClub yesterday.

I've only tested one so far and they're decent, but I'm glad I didn't pay full price as they're not really any better than their robot(?) made 10 packs. Just as I suspected really.

Yay the postie managed to deliver something with out fucking it up, it gives me hope I might actually get my ponte tomorrow [emoji6]
IMG_20230601_133628.jpeg

All my bargain Coilology handmade coils arrived from VapeClub yesterday.

I've only tested one so far and they're decent, but I'm glad I didn't pay full price as they're not really any better than their robot(?) made 10 packs. Just as I suspected really.

I have similar feelings, like you I've only tried one (a fancy 3x26 core Interlock Alien) - I like it more than than their triple 26 machine made V2 Aliens, but the ones I have are a bit shit. My go to has been their regular 3x26 Tri-core Fused Claptons - I don't think I can tell any appreciable difference between these fancy Aliens and the 26 Tri-Core. Maybe they'll last a bit longer, but at a £1 a pair they're not much more expensive than the regular coils in 10 tubs so it was worth trying, but like you I probably won't buy any more of their 'hand made' ones, but I still have a lot of types to try out so maybe I'll find a winner..

I bought a set of Premier drums years ago that were labelled made in England. I found out later that they were made in Taiwan, the separate components were then shipped to England where they were screwed together by some guy in a shed in Liecester. Apparently that counts as made in England and meetds all the advertising regs. Maybe 'hand made' means somebody loaded the wires into a machine and pressed a button by hand?

Dispergo's Unreal Berries full range (500ml), courtesy of Dispergo via a certain youtube channel...:2thumbsup:

2023-06-01_13-48-47_241.jpeg

I have similar feelings, like you I've only tried one (a fancy 3x26 core Interlock Alien) - I like it more than than their triple 26 machine made V2 Aliens, but the ones I have are a bit shit. My go to has been their regular 3x26 Tri-core Fused Claptons - I don't think I can tell any appreciable difference between these fancy Aliens and the 26 Tri-Core. Maybe they'll last a bit longer, but at a £1 a pair they're not much more expensive than the regular coils in 10 tubs so it was worth trying, but like you I probably won't buy any more of their 'hand made' ones, but I still have a lot of types to try out so maybe I'll find a winner..

I bought a set of Premier drums years ago that were labelled made in England. I found out later that they were made in Taiwan, the separate components were then shipped to England where they were screwed together by some guy in a shed in Liecester. Apparently that counts as made in England and meetds all the advertising regs. Maybe 'hand made' means somebody loaded the wires into a machine and pressed a button by hand?

I like the machine made Tri-Core Fused Claptons too, and the Alien V2s.

Longevity might be the key differentiator between hand and machine made but I'm unsure how that would be the case. Good thing about the cheap 10 packs is at 40p a coil you can bin them and pop in a fresh one if you're feeling lazy!

I generally prefer mesh RTAs anyway, but wanted to try a few different coils in my Requiem.

Nothing, as it seems Yodel have been playing football with my package.

Tracking says: Due to the parcels condition / contents we are unable to deliver. Please contact the sender with any queries

Back
Top Bottom