What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yesterday postie bought me a SX mini Q Class and spare covers from @SirLugg very kind giveaway never got it till this morning as my nextdoor neighibor took it in for me as was at the hospitail after my wife was rushed in thank you so much mate.

Yesterday postie bought me a SX mini Q Class and spare covers from @SirLugg very kind giveaway never got it till this morning as my nextdoor neighibor took it in for me as was at the hospitail after my wife was rushed in thank you so much mate.
Glad you got your parcel, but gutted to hear about your wife I wish her a speedy recovery mate.

Fuck ....I hope the wife is ok mate

Shit mate I hope your wife is ok.

Thought I was having a twat of a day yesterday but pales compared to yours, hope your missus makes a speedy recovery mate.

Dope rba and boro not that boro from Andy freeth

20230602_120210.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got hold of a Long Tank (Brain in a Vat) for the Sure RTA, been hunting it down for ages. Couple of DL conversions for my Pioneer's, an Ultem for the other Sure (backup, just in case), some G2 coils and the new Luxe XR. Where to start...

2023-06-02_13-45-54_755.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom