What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Ordered this last week on 24H shipping (gave some leniency due to bank holiday) and got it a week later.
IMG_4878.jpeg

Well I’m not buying from Crazy Wire/Wire and Stuff ever again. Fuckers lied to me by only sending me 24AWG (0.5) and not the 23AWG (0.55) I ordered. Just done a bunch of tests and measurements it’s definitely not 23AWG…

Yesterday postie bought me a SX mini Q Class and spare covers from @SirLugg very kind giveaway never got it till this morning as my nextdoor neighibor took it in for me as was at the hospitail after my wife was rushed in thank you so much mate.
Youre welcome mate, but as above also hope the good lady is ok. Far more important mate :21:

Yesterday postie bought me a SX mini Q Class and spare covers from @SirLugg very kind giveaway never got it till this morning as my nextdoor neighibor took it in for me as was at the hospitail after my wife was rushed in thank you so much mate.

Best wishes to her mate.

First time ordering from Nom Nomz, 48 hour royal mail delivery (3.99) took 5 days, not impressed with that, but happy with the order itself, the crumble and apple pie smells delicious!

33.jpg

Back
Top Bottom