What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nothing, as it seems Yodel have been playing football with my package.

Tracking says: Due to the parcels condition / contents we are unable to deliver. Please contact the sender with any queries

That is total crappiness. Hope you get it sorted mate.

I have similar feelings, like you I've only tried one (a fancy 3x26 core Interlock Alien) - I like it more than than their triple 26 machine made V2 Aliens, but the ones I have are a bit shit. My go to has been their regular 3x26 Tri-core Fused Claptons - I don't think I can tell any appreciable difference between these fancy Aliens and the 26 Tri-Core. Maybe they'll last a bit longer, but at a £1 a pair they're not much more expensive than the regular coils in 10 tubs so it was worth trying, but like you I probably won't buy any more of their 'hand made' ones, but I still have a lot of types to try out so maybe I'll find a winner..

I bought a set of Premier drums years ago that were labelled made in England. I found out later that they were made in Taiwan, the separate components were then shipped to England where they were screwed together by some guy in a shed in Liecester. Apparently that counts as made in England and meetds all the advertising regs. Maybe 'hand made' means somebody loaded the wires into a machine and pressed a button by hand?

So would coils that i make on my Daedalus be classed as machine made, there's a Thin Line between what's true and what's false i think. I would class the Daedalus as a machine but would like to think i hand made them. I have never seen a Coil Making machine but would love to, just to see how much effort goes into each coil.

Sorry to hear Yodel screwed up your delivery @rew , we have come to expect that from them though the last few times i have had a yodel delivery they have done ok.

IMG_20230601_211742.jpg

OMG @JohnNada it's every bit as good as you said it would be ..
I'm definitely gonna need an amber or clear door now though ;)

And ......ordered
Screenshot_2023-06-01-21-35-03-679_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing, as it seems Yodel have been playing football with my package.

Tracking says: Due to the parcels condition / contents we are unable to deliver. Please contact the sender with any queries

damn sorry about that bud.

well got up & checked RM tracking & still no movemnent of my parcel from suicidemods, so called RM yet again who was about as much help as a chocolate teapot apart from telling me to keep checking, i told them its been sat at gatwick since wensday & the parcel is a RM24 so should of been here by now, anyway this morning i had to call suicidemods & they are starting a claim for lost parcel as this is now looking like whats happen lost or some gits thieved it...

well got up & checked RM tracking & still no movemnent of my parcel from suicidemods, so called RM yet again who was about as much help as a chocolate teapot apart from telling me to keep checking, i told them its been sat at gatwick since wensday & the parcel is a RM24 so should of been here by now, anyway this morning i had to call suicidemods & they are starting a claim for lost parcel as this is now looking like whats happen lost or some gits thieved it...

Hope this one arrives mate!

Gotta say @Mutley1 .I'm gutted for you it's taking so long to get your hands on it ....

But .....

It's worth the wait .I promise you

Gotta say @Mutley1 .I'm gutted for you it's taking so long to get your hands on it ....

But .....

It's worth the wait .I promise you

cheers bud RM aint admitted to it yet but its starting too look like RM have lost it & after speaking with suicidemods this mrning im not the only one having issues with RM this week.

Back
Top Bottom