What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

352746582_1180177932661998_1419065667779970395_n.jpg

Today received my Pulse V3 from Sourcemore, took 3 weeks to arrive so not too bad. Looking forward to trying it, not sure if I'm gonna prefer it over the V2 but I wanted another squonk and sadly not spoiled for choice on the single 21700 squonk front.

IMG_20230617_133641.jpg

Got my Parcel from our very own @JohnNada. The Kylin M RBA, Plus he threw in some Panels and Doors For my Pulse AIO. Kylin is a Beautiful Vape and enjoying it already with some Gingerbread Latte. The Pulse he gave me the Panels and Doors for failed to work after putting them on and putting a battery in. I am a bit gutted because i hardly used it. I don't know if i done something when changing the panels and buttons on my Black One.. Put new stuff on my Frosted, well the Doors anyway, Looks Good. Thanks Lee.

ETA :- Got my Black Pulse Going Again, Grubby Battery Contacts.

Last edited:
20230617_161212.jpg

Not bought much recently but this week I took delivery of a Taifun from @LordOdin and a dot AIO from @ZenAnarchi.

Love them both! Really pleased.

Sometimes it's nicer to get something second hand from another ape as long as it's in good condition. Both arrived very well packaged too.

(@LordOdin your trade is packaged and ready to be sent.)

Thanks pair 'n you. :thumbup:

View attachment 323512

Not bought much recently but this week I took delivery of a Taifun from @LordOdin and a dot AIO from @ZenAnarchi.

Love them both! Really pleased.

Sometimes it's nicer to get something second hand from another ape as long as it's in good condition. Both arrived very well packaged too.

(@LordOdin your trade is packaged and ready to be sent.)

Thanks pair 'n you. :thumbup:

Thanks @MHL . So glad you like the Taifun, it actually looks good lol. Enjoy Mate.

Back
Top Bottom