What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A restock on juices and coils from Vape Club & The Puffin Hut.
I’ve not tried IVGs Summer Blaze before but thought I’d give it a try based on reviews etc
42A90206-DA5D-4F7A-837A-C36C2527FD94.jpeg

A restock on juices and coils from Vape Club & The Puffin Hut.
I’ve not tried IVGs Summer Blaze before but thought I’d give it a try based on reviews etc View attachment 323783
Summer Blaze in 70/30 shortfill is my adv, in all truth I`ve tried about a dozen IVG juices, all sweet fruity types, and the only one I wouldn`t buy again is green energy, there are some decent offers on their website too.

Oh you got bit bad @Mutley1 they not Pokémon ...you ain't gotta catch them all ...I'm happy with the 1 I got ;)

Agent Orange is a great colour tho

oh im very happy with my 2 & the colours are so pretty & im very tempted too get the green one as well, the way i see it, the are worse things to be addicted too ;)

This sucker arrived from italy in just 2 days... had a build on it and pic taken within 15 minutes of the dpd guy getting back in his van.

20230620_153131.jpg

The BEST wrapped and packed package EVER :) courtesy of the INCREDIBLY generous @vapervince which included MORE Dvarws than you'd ever believe!! :worship::worship::worship:

However.... Special Mention to his Granddaughter for the amazing packing!!! She can wrap all of my future packages, I'd gladly pay for a service such as this!!:worship::worship:

The SXK Aviator, I like the look of this one and although it is quite a loose MTL vape the flavour is spot on. My first build leaked like crazy but this one e is working a treat, not sure what I did differently but no leaks this time so fingers crossed it stays that way!!
20230621_153357.jpg

The SXK Aviator, I like the look of this one and although it is quite a loose MTL vape the flavour is spot on. My first build leaked like crazy but this one e is working a treat, not sure what I did differently but no leaks this time so fingers crossed it stays that way!!View attachment 323935
I love the look of those. Really purdy. I'm gripped that there isn't a tigher airflow option available.

Received a Parcel from @MHL today, a Cthulhu AIO in Green plus a Bishop Cubed and a Cthulhu RBA, Well pleased, love the colour of the AIO. Thanks to him and always a pleasure, Camera's have flat Batteries, will post a pic when they are charged.

ETA:-
D1WwAfV.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom