What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Think the Uforce-L tank is a little large for the Drag M100S so I grabbed a Dead Rabbit M off Facebook, think it suits it much better :) Haven't tried a mesh RTA since my huge disappointment with the Wotofo Profile X so fingers crossed that I like how it Vapes.

IMG_20230624_143646.jpg

Have a bottle off goose sitting for nearly two weeks now only another 4 togo lol
its the hardest bit mate, the waiting.
even though filled to the neck a finger test seems really strong already. and ive got around 40-50ml left in each vg shot bottle.
im sure on previous bottle shots all the vg went in and the nic shots and there was still space to shake but that was years ago so maybe things have changed.

its the hardest bit mate, the waiting.
even though filled to the neck a finger test seems really strong already. and ive got around 40-50ml left in each vg shot bottle.
im sure on previous bottle shots all the vg went in and the nic shots and there was still space to shake but that was years ago so maybe things have changed.

I used 70/30 vg pg as they always seems to send 85/15 vg pg so can't say about that bit but the longer you can leave it it does get better. its just i cant leave Alone but this time iam going to try lol

I used 70/30 vg pg as they always seems to send 85/15 vg pg so can't say about that bit but the longer you can leave it it does get better. its just i cant leave Alone but this time iam going to try lol
i got four 100vg nic shots and 250ml vg but it says final mix will be 70/30 so we will wait and see.
heard good things about the goose so thought as a custard head i had to finally try it out.

found another really nice custard shortfill lately. future juice vanilla custard.
i didnt think i would sway away from drip drops 80vg but now theve changed to 70vg its lost that extra creaminess i loved. still a great custard and got 400ml left. can never please everyone as others had said it was too sweet so i guess thats why they changed the formula.

i got four 100vg nic shots and 250ml vg but it says final mix will be 70/30 so we will wait and see.
heard good things about the goose so thought as a custard head i had to finally try it out.

found another really nice custard shortfill lately. future juice vanilla custard.
i didnt think i would sway away from drip drops 80vg but now theve changed to 70vg its lost that extra creaminess i loved. still a great custard and got 400ml left. can never please everyone as others had said it was too sweet so i guess thats why they changed the formula.

I tried the future stuff last year it was nice not as creamy as i would like. the cereal stuff they done was bad not sure wat they were thinking but I had to give it away. another good one is the digbys mums custard but that needs a realy long steep same as the dmc i have of each steeping away might be awhile (yrs) before I use it lol but if you can find a well steeped one basicly looks a dark brown colour its worth a try ohh and before i forget i wish quacks custard wasn't so dear that is rather nice had some yrs ago but at £40 for a 100ml no thanks

Back
Top Bottom