What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I tried the future stuff last year it was nice not as creamy as i would like. the cereal stuff they done was bad not sure wat they were thinking but I had to give it away. another good one is the digbys mums custard but that needs a realy long steep same as the dmc i have of each steeping away might be awhile (yrs) before I use it lol but if you can find a well steeped one basicly looks a dark brown colour its worth a try ohh and before i forget i wish quacks custard wasn't so dear that is rather nice had some yrs ago but at £40 for a 100ml no thanks

had all the digbys custard. left some for almost a year and it was yummy.
not tried the quacks. found 50ml for £13 here https://greyhaze.co.uk/products/goose-juice-quacks-juice-factory-quicknic-ready-50ml
may try that next. dalm, just noticed sold out.

Last edited:

That's the one I already have in a dropshot so 250ml sitting steeping away. its the original quacks that would be good to get but its bloody expensive when you find it as they only make so much each year and sells out pretty quickly

Screenshot_20230625_171344_Google.jpg

IMG_20230627_143215552.jpg
+
Works a treat........so long as no one clocks you with it on

IMG_20230627_143306327 (2).jpg

Dunno 'bout the original but this clone Tripod 2 vapes like a dream, flave is spot on and it's virtually silent, all this and a free stand c'mon the clones :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom