What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yeah I was vaping when these antiquities emerged and have no desire to revisit them ...most older stuff (with certain exceptions) is best left alone on the dusty shelf you found it on

I wasn't vaping when these were around, but like a donkey I bought a few eBay job lots of other people's junk and got loads of these fcn hateful things. The only thing good about them was the sound they made when they hit the bottom of my bin.

Some M2.5 x 25mm set screws with nuts and washers, the old hands and eyes aren`t what they were and I`m fed up pissing about trying to get all the turns of coils glowing evenly, one of these should keep all the turns together whilst I piss about with the legs.

First Off a big Thank You to @ZenAnarchi who sent me a couple of RTA's, A Arbiter and an Ether (Love the Blue Ether). Very Well Packaged, broke 3 pairs of Scissors just trying to open it. Also my Steam Crave Meson from Ultimate Juice so a +1 for them. Sorry for the Pic being on a slope my Camera's on Drugs or i am.

yf5Zsrv.jpg

I wasn't vaping when these were around, but like a donkey I bought a few eBay job lots of other people's junk and got loads of these fcn hateful things. The only thing good about them was the sound they made when they hit the bottom of my bin.
I like that, exactly how I feel about junk :thumbup:

First Off a big Thank You to @ZenAnarchi who sent me a couple of RTA's, A Arbiter and an Ether (Love the Blue Ether). Very Well Packaged, broke 3 pairs of Scissors just trying to open it. Also my Steam Crave Meson from Ultimate Juice so a +1 for them. Sorry for the Pic being on a slope my Camera's on Drugs or i am.

yf5Zsrv.jpg
Glad they arrived safe…sorry about the scissors :11: Cheers and enjoy! :D

Actually arrived yesterday, but just set up my new Vaporesso ITank 2. I love the original tank, and worried the new 810 drip tip would change the excellent vape. It's even better than the original! Enjoying a fully saturated and thick vape of Butter No. 6 on it right now. :)

yf5Zsrv.jpg
Nice Norweigan haul!

Actually arrived yesterday, but just set up my new Vaporesso ITank 2. I love the original tank, and worried the new 810 drip tip would change the excellent vape. It's even better than the original! Enjoying a fully saturated and thick vape of Butter No. 6 on it right now. :)

A man of taste and culture ;)

Might have to pick up the new iTank and the original is great.

Back
Top Bottom