What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

My apostrophe order turned up, in clear bottles this time.

IMG20230705133016[1].jpg

A man of taste and culture ;)

Might have to pick up the new iTank and the original is great.
The only thing i hated about the original was the top cap. I've snapped off 2 of them. The new one has fixed that, but added an 810 drip tip. I was worried the new one would be too airy, but it isn't. Happy days for me.:)

Nice Norweigan haul!

Waiting for a slot in my rotation to try the Arbiter, got 7 in my rotation which is the highest it's ever been, even the new Meson is gonna have to wait but 7 is enough, i have to draw the line somewhere lol.

The only thing i hated about the original was the top cap. I've snapped off 2 of them. The new one has fixed that, but added an 810 drip tip. I was worried the new one would be too airy, but it isn't. Happy days for me.:)

It was the rubber fill bung that I hated, mine fell apart after a few weeks. Have they changed that too?

It was the rubber fill bung that I hated, mine fell apart after a few weeks. Have they changed that too?
It's a bigger fill slot. Still made of rubber, but the slot has a metal edge around it so should be sturdier.
Also, the top cap moves much farther when open. You can now use 100ml bottles easier. :)

Last edited:
Just had a look in the wee bag of extras in the box. You get a spare rubber fill bung, so you can wreck the original if you want to. :)

I ordered a vaperesso XR MAX from vapesourcing 25 th may still waiting for the postie to drop it off, but l fear 33 Quid shot
No correspondence from vapesource either, their chat is next to useless.

Yup, they may have UK and US stores but I believe all routes lead back to China, so if they don't have stock, you'll have a wait.

That's unusual, how did you pay? I'm wondering if you have any means of redress through your payment source, it's not like you haven't been patient.

Back
Top Bottom