What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Sorry for Pic again, been rushing about this afternoon, had Nurse here, had to cook food for my Tea etc etc. Anyway Parcel arrived From the Very Generous @John R who sent me a DNA BB and a Boatload of RBA's and Tanks. I certainly wasn't expecting the amount of gear he sent me so a really massive Thank You to him. Looking forward to the next few days :). Also got a SMRT Coil from eBay which is irrelevant compared to my main Parcel. Over the Moon with it all.

NdaaPxJl.jpg

New vape mail. It’s been a good while. The Vaporesso Gen80s to replace my ageing Swag 2 mods. A second Ripley RDTA, in silver this time. 9 days from 3F Vape great delivery time. Really like the Ripley and the Bishop. 2 of each now.
IMG_3688.jpg

Some Fantasi shortfills from V101

Edit :- i got cola, orange and lemonade, they taste right enough but they make me cough. I f anyone woud like to try them and is willing to pay postage, drop me a p.m.

Last edited:
361185969_6931570223522881_1372553739963176684_n.jpg
Postie dropped this of earlier & just having a play with it & only complaint is with vaporesso what a piddling useless little us cable, who is it for the borrower's
1f609.png
1f602.png

That would depend entirely on what you're used to, who knows, give the 1.0 a go and see how it feels for you :D

Back
Top Bottom