What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

would be interested in your thoughts and, might i ask where you ordered the skynet from

Put a 0.66 round wire build in it and it's great flavour from it so far. realy easy to build on and wicked first time. Iam using the 3mm pin and it's a rdl vape the 3.5mm pin was abit loose for me and I got it from a fb sale page luckily it came up as I was thinking about getting one from somewhere else

20230720_133024.jpg

Put a 0.66 round wire build in it and it's great flavour from it so far realy easy to build on and wicked first time. Iam using the 3mm pin and it's a rdl vape the 3.5mm pin was abit loose for me and I got it from a fb sale page luckily it came up as I was thinking about getting one from somewhere else

View attachment 326846

Was looking at the Skynet but decided i like the look of the Opia by Ambition Mods, Todd does a nice review on it and really rates it.

I should of known you would have tried it lol, bet there ain't many you haven't. I was thinking the OPIA and the Aluminum Engraved Tank made by Ambition as well.

There's alot I haven't tried but if it's good then I don't bother trying others and the opia does look nice as do the alloy boro's but I don't see the point in spending money on a ally boro when there's plenty of cheaper ones out there thst do the same job unless you want tobe posh lol

Back
Top Bottom