What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

If you look at the notches on the outer of the top-cap. It lines up with one of them. I find that easier once I know which one it lines up with.

There's a dimple inside the top cap, I used to just place a finger adjacent on the outside to line up to the pin, simples.

Thanks , I will get used to it, other than that it's a great RDTA, I refilled it about an hour ago and picked a notch i could remember and it went on straight away, wish there was a 1.2 Airflow pin as 1mm is just a bit too tight for me.

Well, well, well! ;)
As some of the more Long Term members may remember, I used to be a pretty major Fanboy of the original ESG Skyline :worship:, it was such a favourite that I found it hard to believe that when ESG launched its successor, the Skyline R that it really was as good as many were saying? At that particular time, I had become friends with a Chap who seemed to have pretty similar tastes to mine and I was intrigued to hear what he made of it. He wasn't the type to pass verdict until he had lived with it for about a fortnight or so and given it a fair old hammering. I was pleasantly surprise therefore when he suggested that if I was enjoying the original, I might just as well save my money and stick with what I had. :thumbup: BUT.... it has always stuck in my memory as one that I have never quite forgotten? A Clone popped up in the Classifieds recently from a seller that I know and trust, so after a quick chat with him, the deal was done.
It arrived this morning and I have to say..... Given that it is a Clone, Given that to my mind at least it faced some very tough competition, especially these days, it's actually very, very nice indeed.

IMG_0516.jpeg IMG_0515.jpeg

Now it IS a Clone, but the machining is pretty top notch and it certainly feels of good quality in the hand. Sadly though and slightly surprisingly, the included Air Discs are just a bit too tight for my personal taste, but actually, Carol finds it to be Bang On for her tastes. :)
Flavour wise it is right up there with the original Skyline and that can only be a good thing. SO, if you enjoy MTL and want an RTA that can go from sucking a Football up a Straw, through to a more "usual" MTL experience, I would definitely recommend this as one to consider.:2thumbsup:

I would definitely recommend this as one to consider.:2thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
@Rob, had this and the 451 in my Ali Express basket for a week or two, ordered on your trusted recommendation boss;)

A mint unused Smok TFV4 Mini stock coil tank complete and two RBA heads from @srs ' recent giveaway.

There is a small single coil RBA included in the tank kit with a pre-fitted clapton, and the two spare RBAs are different types from the one included in the kit - one is designed for 3mm i.d. round-wire, the other a compact dual coiler.

I'm going to have some fun playing with this one.

Thanks very much srs, you're a star.

Smok TFV4 Mini and 2 RBA Heads.jpg

Back
Top Bottom