What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

There's alot I haven't tried but if it's good then I don't bother trying others and the opia does look nice as do the alloy boro's but I don't see the point in spending money on a ally boro when there's plenty of cheaper ones out there thst do the same job unless you want tobe posh lol

I strive for Poshness.

DPD and Postie today......
Concentrates.
1 Jax Peanut Butter.
1 Jax Banana.
1 Creme Kong Strawberry.
1 IVG Cola.
1 & half ltrs of VG.
And 10 x 100% VG Nic Shots.

Been wanting one of these for a while now, i did want a SS one but could only get Black. I am quite happy with it.

Sy9UFwol.jpg

It is good, just don't start touching the wicking pins too much, just prefill them with the liquid you're going to use and enjoy it, best results from 50/50 I found.

I like the Vape and the flavour but not a fan of the fill port and that pin, i struggle to get it lined up to fit the top on. Still love it apart from that.

If you look at the notches on the outer of the top-cap. It lines up with one of them. I find that easier once I know which one it lines up with.

There's a dimple inside the top cap, I used to just place a finger adjacent on the outside to line up to the pin, simples.

This turned up late yesterday afternoon, not done anything with it so far other than take to bits for a clean which was a pain as everything was very tight, even the drip tip.

IMG20230722101019[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom