What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Some glass sections for my Dvarw 16 tanks, now it's a damn near perfect atty to me :)
20230818_170358.jpg

Had an email from Coolvape (via Aliexpress) asking for $0.01 for a quicker delivery option, I think that`s a ruse to get my card details seeing that PP dont do transactions less than a quid, so I have ignored it.

Had an email from Coolvape (via Aliexpress) asking for $0.01 for a quicker delivery option, I think that`s a ruse to get my card details seeing that PP dont do transactions less than a quid, so I have ignored it.

I had exactly the same from another seller on Ali but they said the couldn’t send the order unless I paid it, I suspected the same that it could be a scam and cancelled the order I got a refund a few days later.

On two different occasions Coolvape have been the only seller I could find that were advertising what appeared to be a better quality clone on AliExpress - the others had clones of the same atty but they were really cheap and nasty looking and the feedback was poor for them. After ordering they messaged me saying that one is out of stock but we can send you 'an alternative' I took that to mean they actually had stock of the shitty clones that everyone else had but were trying to con people into buying them by showing pictures of a discontinued higher quality clone. I declined. I did notice that they were still listing the same clone they didn't have a month later - I avoid Coolvape but I not had any problem with other sellers on Ali.

I’ve bought loads of stuff from Coolvape and it’s subsidiaries without issue in the past and got some quality clones. They did try to do that $0.01 thing with me the last time I tried to order from them and tried to fulfill that order by trying to pay through AliExpress themselves but thankfully my phone had a bit of fit and wouldn’t put the transaction through nor save the details. I do keep an eye out in my banking app in case anything dodgy happens.

An earlier email from Ali express says the item is at the shipping hub and the email from coolvape says they cannot ship, I`ll keep looking in on the tracking app for a week or so and if it doesn`t move apply for a refund.

Back
Top Bottom