What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Vandy Vape Requiem 21700 mod from @Sourcemore for review.

First thoughts is it's very light!

PXL_20230818_092703274.jpg

it is lovely stuff but im going too let mine steep for a week

Had a blast today and it is very, very nice. Not what I was expecting or looking for at all but better if that makes sense. I imagine once my shitty taste buds get used to it it'll have even more depth than on first taste. A wee steep won't hurt either so the nicotine can get in there and settled I'd imagine..

Need to get the pineapple and passionfruit one that @ZT mentioned further up now but that'll have to wait till payday.

I'm the same ....if someone offered to give me a really nice mod or something in rainbow I'd say "hell no ....no thanks ";)

Gaz, you owe me £.

I have just ordered another Captain. In rainbow.

Your fault, 100%. :16:

ohoh, someone's got a riva fetish brewing...

Yes, and while we’re blaming people for expenditure that could well be your fault. :22:

Not the DNA this time though mate. Don’t mind though as it’s the form factor I was after.

Had a blast today and it is very, very nice. Not what I was expecting or looking for at all but better if that makes sense. I imagine once my shitty taste buds get used to it it'll have even more depth than on first taste. A wee steep won't hurt either so the nicotine can get in there and settled I'd imagine..

Need to get the pineapple and passionfruit one that @ZT mentioned further up now but that'll have to wait till payday.

yes it makes sense i normally let mine sit for at least a month too steep, but like you i was impatient & what im really loving about these liquids is you can tell they are not loaded with sweetener like alot of these liquids lately & yep once payday comes round i will be ordering the pineapple and passionfruit as well but thanks to mrs funds are running low at the min lol.

Yes, and while we’re blaming people for expenditure that could well be your fault. :22:

Not the DNA this time though mate. Don’t mind though as it’s the form factor I was after.

I'll take the hit, I've got broad shoulders. :D

Back
Top Bottom