What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

well ive just put some of this stuff in my stubby21 ready for tonights shift & it tastes lush & will order again :)
Ahhh pleased you like it!

The version of it mixed with passionfruit (pineapple passiflora) is nice when you wanna mix it up a bit :)

2x Vapresso Luxe Max Pods, 2x Wotofo pnp coil kits, 2x Spare Pods DTL. I never thought you could get such a fantastic vape full of flavour from such a tiny device. Beats most mods i have had in the past 10yrs hands down.

IMG_2029.JPG

Wait ….
You bought 200ml … and have not had it before ?

Was recommended by a couple of apes, I am pretty sure it will be fine and i will enjoy it. I opened them to add Nicotine and could smell the Banana which has never happened with previous Banana Vapes i have had. Also i haven't had a Manabush Liquid i didn't like.

Forgot to add, yesterday the posty brought me a sunbox mixx side by side. It was only £20 because of unpopular colours I think, so got the toffee colour which ended up looking like bronze to me. Pleasantly surprised how nice this mod is.

Nowt.

I waited in today (and yesterday but I didn't plan on going anywhere so it was no big deal) for delivery of a pack of Labo Puff cotton from fleabay. Apparently the courier is called Aquiline, never heard of them - have Hermes changed their name again?

Back
Top Bottom