What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Bonanza this morning, absolutely pristine Brunhilde SBS from that top ape @brightonvaper, along with a wee 16mm dripper gift in the package (Speed up) which will be the baws for testing out my mediocre DIY efforts (my thx again Rob). Some 10mg salts and Caliburn coils for HID, and some of Manabush's chunky or juicy (my adjectives:5:) Pineapple + which I will ruminate on when I get it nic'd and steeped.

IMG_20230811_105014781 (2).jpg

My Wotofo D45 RBA for the NexMini Subtank arrived from AliExpress. Bought one as an experiment to see if it works in any tank system that utilises the Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Coils and it fits perfectly! Plus unlike the Smok TFV8 Baby Beast RBA that requires a taller glass to get the tank to work the D45 RBA is the exact same size as a regular TFV8 Baby Beast coil so no extension glass needed and it’s a single coil RBA.
IMG_9315.jpeg

Good find, I tried that site the other day, typed in blaze solo rda and got about 12 pages of anything but blaze rda`s, is there a knack to using that site?

Some more Dripper Labs eliquids. Made use of one of their new ingredients by making a Green Apple Bubble Tea flavour, quite surprised how it turned out so far, might update it to just have a touch of cooler in the next revision.
IMG_9368.jpeg

I think this has to be the only Sunday Delivery i have had. My order from Washington Vapes yesterday arrived today via DPD. I have to say +1 for both. Can't wait to try these after a good Steep :p

ZCOTNMNh.jpg

Postie dropped of my pineapple juice from mana bush today it smells lovely & will try it in a couple of days, Martin aka @ZT sent out a 50ml instead of the 100ml by mistake but after a quick & pleasant call all sorted out [emoji846]
IMG_20230814_152600.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom