What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Postie dropped of my pineapple juice from mana bush today it smells lovely & will try it in a couple of days, Martin aka @ZT sent out a 50ml instead of the 100ml by mistake but after a quick & pleasant call all sorted out [emoji846]View attachment 329659
We prefer to supply in instalments - for freshness ;)

Thanks to @ZT and the Manabush Team for getting my order out so quick. 2 x 100ml Bottles of Nanabozho. Tobacco and Banana Custard. Looking forward to testing it :)

W5f5jaSl.jpg

Thanks to @ZT and the Manabush Team for getting my order out so quick. 2 x 100ml Bottles of Nanabozho. Tobacco and Banana Custard. Looking forward to testing it :)

W5f5jaSl.jpg
Nice one, you don't get yours in installments then lol [emoji6]

Postie dropped of my pineapple juice from mana bush today it smells lovely & will try it in a couple of days, Martin aka @ZT sent out a 50ml instead of the 100ml by mistake but after a quick & pleasant call all sorted out [emoji846]View attachment 329659

Just ordered a shortfill of this. Been looking for/trying to make a Pineapple Juice that doesn't fade for a looong time so I'm hopeful for this.

Just ordered a shortfill of this. Been looking for/trying to make a Pineapple Juice that doesn't fade for a looong time so I'm hopeful for this.

well ive just put some of this stuff in my stubby21 ready for tonights shift & it tastes lush & will order again :)

W5f5jaSl.jpg
Wait ….
You bought 200ml … and have not had it before ?

Back
Top Bottom