What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I had /have one of those ...I'll be careful with the screen ..just wiping dust off mine and the LCD crapped out...it was only weeks old
I don't like it enough to use after I've drained the v2 plus. Not with the clunk every time I pick it up with battery rattle

I don't like it enough to use after I've drained the v2 plus. Not with the clunk every time I pick it up with battery rattle
I didnt worry too much about retiring my one as it felt crappy and cheap in the hand..and as you mentioned ...horrible battery rattle

No joy finding a 2nd hand tank? Looking for one for my Stubby.

Daz

P.S. Finally received my Pulse AIO Mini :)
Nope, I just had to take the plunge and go for a new one. I've been interested in the pulse mini as I have 1 original 2 updated versions and the 0.5v sent to me by Tony B. I only want the mini for the new vessel rba design.

I had /have one of those ...I'll be careful with the screen ..just wiping dust off mine and the LCD crapped out...it was only weeks old

I honestly think that’s a Voopoo theme. I had a Drag 3 with under 700 hits on it do exactly the same thing.
Never again: no more Voopoo for me.

My Mr bought me today, Ambition Mods Amazier MTL RTA with the RDL kit. A new Blitz CIO RDA. Some coil wire, CLAPTON TWISTED NICHROME WIRE IN 32 & 26 GAUGE and CLAPTON NICHROME WIRE IN 32 & 28 GAUGE. Also 2 50ml bottles of juice, Twist 360 50ml Shortfill and a bottle of PUD 50ml Shortfill birthday cake.

Are voo poo?

They are now Mart. Drag 1 was sharp and angular but built like a brick. Drag two suffered a bit of lacquer peel but was more solid than the one. 3 is built from cottage cheese. Dunno about the 4, and I’m unlikely to give it a go now if I’m honest. :S

They are now Mart. Drag 1 was sharp and angular but built like a brick. Drag two suffered a bit of lacquer peel but was more solid than the one. 3 is built from cottage cheese. Dunno about the 4, and I’m unlikely to give it a go now if I’m honest. :S
3 is built from cottage cheese :18::18::18:

Back
Top Bottom