What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I had the Argus GT and even though I loved how it looked, it was very flimsy and battery door kept opening when just putting it down. Also hated the way you can't lock wattage and still fire

I had the Argus GT and even though I loved how it looked, it was very flimsy and battery door kept opening when just putting it down. Also hated the way you can't lock wattage and still fire

The race to the bottom is a slippery slope it seems ma’am. Doesn’t need to be that way though tbf- Vaporesso and Geekvape have proved in the last year or so cheap doesn’t have to mean full of compromises. Shame really.

Bought some MUJI Cotton a couple of weeks ago and it arrived this morning. Should last me till the weekend.....2026

G4HWVtcl.jpg

Forgot to add, the box my Muji came in had been taped with Fragile Tape, glad they did that i wouldn't want broken cotton.

A very nice Vaporesso Gen 200 mod from @Rocha_ZA 's recent listing in the classies - the smeary cack on the screen is due to being in my oily mits for 15 minutes and my cheap camera being a twat, it looks good in the flesh.

Vaporesso Gen 200 mod and Gear RTA.jpg

I think the manufacturers have got it sussed now, I haven`t heard a horror story in ages, I think brand loyalty is slowly becoming a thing of the past, nowadays the only distinction I make is between DNA and non DNA.

I think the manufacturers have got it sussed now, I haven`t heard a horror story in ages, I think brand loyalty is slowly becoming a thing of the past, nowadays the only distinction I make is between DNA and non DNA.

I can’t even make that in power mode mate. I was a solely DNA user for almost 5 years as even in wattage mode they were a much better vape than anything else. Now Aspire, Vaporesso , Ijoy , Dovpo and Geekvape all have it sussed and they’re equally as good imo. I would include Voopoo too, but with QC to rival 2017 era Smok on their last few mods I can’t because they’ve slipped backwards imo.

Probably and entirely different proposition when it comes to TC, but I don’t use that soooooo……

I can’t even make that in power mode mate. I was a solely DNA user for almost 5 years as even in wattage mode they were a much better vape than anything else. Now Aspire, Vaporesso , Ijoy , Dovpo and Geekvape all have it sussed and they’re equally as good imo. I would include Voopoo too, but with QC to rival 2017 era Smok on their last few mods I can’t because they’ve slipped backwards imo.

Probably and entirely different proposition when it comes to TC, but I don’t use that soooooo……
If I ever took up TC vaping I would look at DNA mods but atm everything bar the squonkers and drippers is left on the shelf, unloved and ignored, like me.

Back
Top Bottom