What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A truly fabulous Gift from @PacMan20 :) For which I cannot thank him enough.
Certainly one of my all time favourite Mods, the astonishing S-Body Vapedroid :worship::worship::worship::worship:

IMG_0550.jpeg IMG_0549.jpeg IMG_0548.jpeg IMG_0547.jpeg

@PacMan20 ;) it could not have happened on a better day! I am a tad claustrophobic and don’t enjoy MRI scans, but this beautiful thing made everything seem that bit better.:2thumbsup:

@PacMan20 ;) it could not have happened on a better day! I am a tad claustrophobic and don’t enjoy MRI scans, but this beautiful thing made everything seem that bit better.:2thumbsup:
I never thought I was claustrophobic until I had a full spinal MRI recently which was an hour long.. feel your pain!

Glad you had something to cheer you up :10:

I never thought I was claustrophobic until I had a full spinal MRI recently which was an hour long.. feel your pain!

Glad you had something to cheer you up :10:
I was fortunate this time thank goodness! It was just the head this time, last time it was Head and Full Spinal and that was a long old job :doh:

Picked up 100ml Supergood Butter 06 and 100ml Butter 10 from Vaping101 yesterday. Also got a free 10ml Just Juice Salts sample chucked in.

My postman is not especially service minded, so I had to pick up the package, but it’s a happy day here! My purchase from @John R arrived :2thumbsup:

It’s a mixed bag of goodies and will keep me busy for the next couple of days just playing with everything :drool: And I can finally enjoy my Bishop Cubed bridge! Not to underestimate his sense of humor, I appreciated the (expired) cafe biscuit he threw in :18:

S6Fb7fN.jpg

nkzTSZx.jpg

Ummm, it says 03/04/2028, you must be in an alternate dimension where it's expired, sorry ;)

Back
Top Bottom