What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just got my first ever RDA and stuck my 4mm spaced coil build in it and it's vaping lovely.

View attachment 337910 View attachment 337911

Nice.

try a pair of 3mm coils made from your dual 28 Ni80 wire, position them close to the top of the posts and pointing straight up so they're a bit closer to the airflow and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.

The Blotto tanks are very restrictive on the airflow and tend to work much better with a larger single coil. The Dead Rabbit 3 doesn't have the same airflow problems. You'll need to bump the wattage up a bit (I suggest around 60 Watts) but if you don't care for it all you've lost is a few inches of wire -well worth trying unless you're using a single 18650 mod.

Nice.

try a pair of 3mm coils made from your dual 28 Ni80 wire, position them close to the top of the posts and pointing straight up so they're a bit closer to the airflow and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.

The Blotto tanks are very restrictive on the airflow and tend to work much better with a larger single coil. The Dead Rabbit 3 doesn't have the same airflow problems. You'll need to bump the wattage up a bit (I suggest around 60 Watts) but if you don't care for it all you've lost is a few inches of wire -well worth trying unless you're using a single 18650 mod.

Sounds great. I've still got plenty of pre-made 3mm framed staple coils I can try it with. I'll still open the wraps up slightly but not as much on the DR3. I'll try it when the new squonker mod arrives in a couple of days and let you know how I get on.

Nautilus 3 came yesterday and had a small Manabush order dropped off today :14:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Three shortfills from Vapaholic.
I'll have a look for a homeless person when the rain goes off. In March.

Back
Top Bottom