What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just got my first ever RDA and stuck my 4mm spaced coil build in it and it's vaping lovely.

RDA01.jpg
RDA02.jpg

Dont you just love it when a plan comes together :)

So come on give us all the numbers in case somebody else wants to try it.

Dont you just love it when a plan comes together :)

Although I've planned to use it on a squonk mod I think I'll still need to have a seperate drip bottle to drip a couple of drops directly onto the coil every so often but I think there's a lot to like about this RDA.

The fact that everything comes apart so easily will make it a breeze to keep the whole thing clean to avoid any gunk build up on the inside and also the easy and versatile air flow control is great.

Here is the wire I'm using. As you can see I'm doing 5 wraps at 4mm I.D. and currently I'm vaping it at 42W.

Resistance is coming in at 0.36 ohm.

Ni80.jpg

The dr v3 and solo are probably my most used atties atm.

You may find that it gets a bit spitty with the spaced coils and the 810 dt, especially if you open the af up and bump the watts up

Last edited:
The dr v3 and solo are probably my most used atties atm.

You may find that it gets a bit spitty with the spaced coils and the 810 dt, especially if you open the af up and bump the watts up

Yes you're right. I do enjoy a small amount of spit which really helps the amount of flavour it gives me but, as you say, you can't whack the watts up too high or you'll litterally be drinking the juice. Around 42W and 3 holes on the airflow are just perfect for me.

Smallish Lagoon of @Chris K finest. :)
Another SX Mini VI Class for herself and some exciting things from Mrs Lord's Pantry to keep me happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom