What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

They’re Apple Pie salts. Made the recipe 285 days ago and it’s a staple for me, just just topping up :)

Yeah, great site, and the guys that run it are great as well. My orders are normally hand delivered by Nick :2thumbsup:
Nice. :thumbup:

Very late to the game. Placed my first order the other day. :oops2:

They’re Apple Pie salts. Made the recipe 285 days ago and it’s a staple for me, just just topping up :)

Yeah, great site, and the guys that run it are great as well. My orders are normally hand delivered by Nick :2thumbsup:

Got a link to your creation? I love apple pie but struggle to find ones I can stick with.

IMG_3884-compressed.jpeg

First vape purchase of 2024, a bunch of my favoured IVG juices, some coils and I thought I’d try the Riot Hybrid Loaded Lemon Custard that folk are recommending.

My first squonker as BNIB, thanks @John R

If you've never tried squonking before you're in for a really pleasant surprise. I've now got a few squonkers including the Hotcig that you've now got. I've been using it for a couple of months and it's the best vape I've ever had by far.

With that mod it was a little messy at first when I tried to refill the bottle but there are clever little refill bottles you can get to make it easy and avoid the mess. I bought myself a Refilla cap which came with a soft bottle that is made by a small vendor called ModMaker. They have two versions for 60ml or 120ml botttles. Here is a link if you want to take a look.

Wotofo also make a similar thing and there are some videos on YouTube where you can see how it's used.

Back
Top Bottom