What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I had to Google how the lower tank fills the top tank, but it's quite ingenious with the little handle thing.

it certainly is , but when i was filling it & pulled the tab too fill the lower chamber it was soo slow until i placed my thumb over the part were your driptip goes then it fills pretty quick, only niggle with this if you like MTL with GTX coils forget it, it only takes , 0.15/ 0.2/ & 0.3 :(

it certainly is , but when i was filling it & pulled the tab too fill the lower chamber it was soo slow until i placed my thumb over the part were your driptip goes then it fills pretty quick, only niggle with this if you like MTL with GTX coils forget it, it only takes , 0.15/ 0.2/ & 0.3 :(

I'd definitely consider it for RDL if I had a Stubby. I do love those 0.15 and 0.2ohm GTX coils.

You'll just have to buy the RBA version for MTL and pop a bridge in it :D

Just some battery wraps today. cant get the wick'd ones anymore so had to grab a couple of sets before they were gone
IMG_20240226_105841.jpg

In case anyone missed it...... Easily done if you don't do Facebook....... I picked up another OddJob RBA Kit in the Suicide Mods Sale, down from £37.99 on most UK sites to £22 inc Postage :)

Just arrived.

Now all I need is some concentrate in cake form.

I have already spent about £800 on concentrate.

5 LItres of Vegetable Glycerine.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom