What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I know it's very much juice dependent, but how long on average do the stock coils/pods last?

I got nearly two weeks out of the 0.6 pod but that was using it everyday as a all day mod. most people I've seem to use it as out and about mod so they might get longer than I will

I got nearly two weeks out of the 0.6 pod but that was using it everyday as a all day mod. most people I've seem to use it as out and about mod so they might get longer than I will

Impressive! What liquids are you using in it?

Impressive! What liquids are you using in it?

Using a caramel tobacco at 70/30 or there abouts could be abit lower vg wise and I only noticed the pod was going abit dead as it felt abit tighter the vapes wasn't like a new pod and the flavour was dying off abit might have gotten a couple more days but just stuff a new pod in. This is the juice iam using its quite nice not used much else since I got the puremax and juice

Screenshot_20240304_212540_Chrome.jpg

@nother 10 quid bargain via @Lisa Bolton. Never heard of the Vrod 200 but it turns out to be a dinky, compact dual 18650, feels solid and looks and feels well enough built..........a tenner! so appeals tae ma tight arse (so to speak) :dance:

IMG_20240305_095838452.jpg

Another Vandy Vape Requiem box mod this time in clear red and a pack of Ambition Mods organic cotton from ecigone.

Just got a notification saying my puremax mini is ready to collect from the local pick up shop😁😁

Back
Top Bottom