What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

An Odin and a Topside Single :2thumbsup:

View attachment 350872

I think you'll be pleased with both of those. I bought two of the v1 Odin 250C mods over 4 years ago which have been brilliant and are both still going strong and I also have a Topside Dual (I know yours is the single) but again it's been excellent and I just ordered another one last night.

I saw this Nio Master kit on sale from Ecigone, 79% reduced for just £14.99 so I couldn't resist and I also got myself 3 spare bottles for my Pulse v3 squonkers.

Nio01.jpg

I think you'll be pleased with both of those. I bought two of the v1 Odin 250C mods over 4 years ago which have been brilliant and are both still going strong and I also have a Topside Dual (I know yours is the single) but again it's been excellent and I just ordered another one last night.

I have 10 Odin’s and 2 Topside Duals so know what I’m in for :18:

I have 10 Odin’s and 2 Topside Duals so know what I’m in for :18:

10 Odins. Wow! :)

I've also got about 6 or 7 Blotto RTA's so between you and me Dovpo have done pretty well. If we buy any more do you think we might get an invite to the staff party? :18:

10 Odins. Wow! :)

I've also got about 6 or 7 Blotto RTA's so between you and me Dovpo have done pretty well. If we buy any more do you think we might get an invite to the staff party? :18:

Those Odin's/Topside's are about 10% of my Dovpo stash...

Back
Top Bottom