What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Not the postie, but my 2nd eldest daughter. She's quitting vaping so brought round a bundle of stuff she no longer needs...

Geek Vape L200
Geek Vape Aegis Solo
Hellvape Dead Rabbit M RTA
Vandy Vape Kyin M Pro RTA
Uwell Crown M Pod + pack of coils
SX Mini pods (the mini itself is broken)
Loads of mesh and cotton
Loads of spare glass
x4 18650 batteries
x4 bottles of Nasty Menthol salts
x1 100ml bottle of Kingston Strawberry & Kiwi Ice

Normally I'd be all over the mesh tanks but the star of the show for me is the Crown M Pod kit, it's brilliant!

That's so shit Tazz mate. I really enjoy your reviews as you have similar tastes to myself.

I've actually got one of these on the way for review as well so it'll be interesting to read your take on it.

Fucking Aussies, they've ruined Australia.
Thanks mate, likewise your reviews too. We do have similar likes.
Spoiler alert.....I like it. 😁
So dirty on this vape ban rubbish here. We went for a bush walk and shop in a town a bit north of us. Mate there were people smoking cigarettes everywhere! They are having I think a ski race on the river near it this weekend. But the number smoking cigarettes we saw made me think "yeah right, can buy those in every petrol station, every supermarket everywhere". But now zero vapes in petrol stations and zero in supermarkets now. Nobody can attempt to tell me the vape ban here has anything to do with saving lives and peoples health like they tell us over and over on TV and elsewhere in our media.
Get this. The very next day after the ban they insulted our intelligence getting on the news and saying they have record numbers, cant keep up, with children contacting them with severe anxiety and depression, crying, asking for help to give up their vaping addiction. Seriously!?
Total crap.

Been quite busy today especially this afternoon so posting this later than normal.

I recieved a few items from @shale84 this Lunchtime including :-

A Pioneer 1.5 RTA

jPwZGIEl.jpg

A Pioneer 1.5 RDL/DL kit

9vWm5Phl.jpg

A Voopoo VMate Pod Kit

tvi2d5Gl.jpg

The Amount of Pioneer Bit's & Bobs is staggering so would like to Thank him for such a sweet deal.
The Voopoo Kit will go to some one wanting to quit smoking so Thanks to him again for that.
Quite the Happy Bunny this evening :)

1x 250ml Dark Star Rhubarb and Custard concentrate
1 x 250ml Dark Star Strudelmeizer concentrate. The hoarding begins......

My VapeMonster Arcsine has finally made it's way through the Korean postal system and landed at my door. I'm very, very, happy with it.

IMG_20240316_095205~2.jpg
IMG_20240316_094806~2.jpg
IMG_20240316_094911~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom