What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Precisio dark Knight rta from @tony68 finally arrived today thought rm were holding it to ransom

IMG_20240320_105537.jpg

Like the look of this and never heard of this RTA, Let me know how it vapes mate, please.

It's good can be rdl or mtl I mainly rdl and for that I like it. It has a full open air hole which can close down or it has mesh holes on the other side so you can close it down for a mtl using that way right now iam using the mesh holes right open and iam not sure if you wanted one you can buy them unless secondhand as they are discontinued now

IMG_20240321_153528.jpg

Quite a lot has been arriving over the last week, but what with one thing and another, I had been keeping quiet for various reasons.
SO......... From The International Man of Mystery that is our very own @ZenAnarchi I received a Lovely B4e Tycoon AIO, A Pulse V2 RBA, A Vaporesso Gen 80 S Mod and enough of a certain Liquid to call a Loch or Lagoon. :) The Tycoon came with the "Droid" RBA, which is a bit of a Sleeper!! RBA that meets the FeV Draw!!! Very impressed with this one and something I can imagine appealing to a few users on here, capable of a decent MTL through to a Great RDL. :2thumbsup:
Then yesterday the Postie dropped of another surprise package which contained a Snazzy Ethos AIO and Ethos Tank. Been playing with that this morning. :2thumbsup:

There have been various other packages too but mainly to send over to The International Man of Mystery. :)

Back
Top Bottom