What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

DPD just dropped off my order of bottle shots and VG from Darkstar.
2 x Athena.
1 x Mexican fried ice cream.
1x Blueberry custard.
5ltrs of VG.
And a free Cadburys Cream Egg :opengift:

These were sat waiting for me once I got in from work...thank you @ZT and @Digbys, a creamy easter awaits :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331-135117.png
    Screenshot_20240331-135117.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 0
Puremax and a bunch of nic salts just arrived from Avalanche Vapes.

Initial thoughts, flavour is the best I’ve had from a pod (and I’ve tried most of them).

Salts very cheap too. Trying some Georgie Porgie blueberry danish for the first time which is lovely 👍

Georgie Porgie blueberry danish for the first time which is lovely

I'm a big fan of that too, one of the best blueberry liquids I've tried. Their Lemon Drizzle Velvet Cake is lovely too. I didn't like their Strawberry Puff Pastry though, which is weird as I thought it would be right up my street.

Nothing, my order from avalanche vapes, according to the DPD app was out for delivery, then I get a call from avalanche saying the plain black puremax was out of stock & would I take the quantum black instead which I have, so instead of expecting some mail anytime now it's going be tomorrow instead ffs.

Nothing, my order from avalanche vapes, according to the DPD app was out for delivery, then I get a call from avalanche saying the plain black puremax was out of stock & would I take the quantum black instead which I have, so instead of expecting some mail anytime now it's going be tomorrow instead ffs.

Good job you have another 17 of them as back ups ;)

Jokes aside, it's always annoying when you get dicked around.

Back
Top Bottom