What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I'm a big fan of that too, one of the best blueberry liquids I've tried. Their Lemon Drizzle Velvet Cake is lovely too. I didn't like their Strawberry Puff Pastry though, which is weird as I thought it would be right up my street.
I’ve ordered a lemon drizzle too mate so will let you know my thoughts 👍

The wrong damn bottles ! - I ordered 20 brown glass 60ml dripper bottles with fine point tips, they sent the ball-end tips that don't fit in tank refill holes - aaaargh !!!

Here we fucking go yet again, got up checked my DPD app & know this ain't been delivered until tomorrow some fucking next day delivery my arse, so I called DPD too find out what the fuck is going on apparently there was some issue at the sorting depot last night, I'm like we'll no shit shirlock! I've spoken as well with avalanche vapes & let them know I'm not happy & if they carry on using DPD they have lost a customer as this is turning into a farce...

Here we fucking go yet again, got up checked my DPD app & know this ain't been delivered until tomorrow some fucking next day delivery my arse, so I called DPD too find out what the fuck is going on apparently there was some issue at the sorting depot last night, I'm like we'll no shit shirlock! I've spoken as well with avalanche vapes & let them know I'm not happy & if they carry on using DPD they have lost a customer as this is turning into a farce...
Wow, they used to deliver to me in Brighton years ago and I remember they were shite back then too !

Wow, they used to deliver to me in Brighton years ago and I remember they were shite back then too !

i live on the out skirts of brighton & DPD are shite at finding my address hense why i use a collection point, from what i gather they got snowed under with parcels cos of the bank holiday weekend no excuse but it is what it is i guess

Sort of vape related :hmm:
20240403_144040.jpg

Really sorry to hear you're having problems @Mutley1 and we've all felt how annoying it feels. To be honest though for me in South London DPD have been far and away the most reliable courier company for probably the last 10 years. I'd guess this is one bad delivery depot and hopefully they'll get their act together quickly so your parcel arrives safely.

Hey

Big shout out to @VOOPOO I received my competition prize today and love it!

I got the Argus P2 in white. Unfortunately every time I try to post a pic it says the file is too large & I need to figure out how to reduce the size, so for now here is a pic from their site.
I just love it, the screen, the weight and size, the flavour of the 0.7 pod is superb 👌 1100mah, the led lights are super funky!
Just playing around with the modes and AF to find my sweet spot but so far very impressed.

Thanks Voopoo!!

Hi Dee,

You can also quickly and easily resize a photo in Microsoft paint if you're on a PC.

Love and blessings.

Back
Top Bottom