What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got a cute little sbs sqounk from @Rob this morning. The most handsome looking postman delivered it and I thought Rob had hand delivered it himself , But when I asked for his name he said it was Greg.
Always fancied the tomahawk myself ..lovely little mod

Have been looking for it for months, as my old one silicone bottle became rigid after filling with some nasty sour something...
It seem that I've got the last worldwide GeekVape Flask for my squonks:

Previous one served some 5-6 years... I hope this will serve same period and in the meanwhile someone will reboot this handy tool.

Anyway: just arrived

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 0
Sorry forgot to post a pic. Lovely sqounk with a tiny little mulciber on top.

Attachments

• IMG_3609.jpeg
    IMG_3609.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 0
Funny enough, I was looking for one of them the other day. Couldn't for the life of me find one.
Have been looking for it for months, as my old one silicone bottle became rigid after filling with some nasty sour something...
It seem that I've got the last worldwide GeekVape Flask for my squonks:

Previous one served some 5-6 years... I hope this will serve same period and in the meanwhile someone will reboot this handy tool.

Anyway: just arrived

Funny enough, I was looking for one of them the other day. Couldn't for the life of me find one.
It was found by my daughter on the one street shops in Poland. She bought it and as she is visiting me - I've got this gem.
Similar functionality does have the few remaining available still Stentorian bottles by Wotofo:

It was found by my daughter on the one street shops in Poland. She bought it and as she is visiting me - I've got this gem.
Similar functionality does have the few remaining available still Stentorian bottles by Wotofo:
I massively prefer the Geekvape one. I did manage to find a very similar alternative. I'll post a link when I'm home, I'm sure I saved it as a favourite on my laptop

I massively prefer the Geekvape one. I did manage to find a very similar alternative. I'll post a link when I'm home, I'm sure I saved it as a favourite on my laptop
True. Stentoiran is (I have one, black) too flimsy. The heavy steel top makes it standing very unstable and I do not like the idea of having it in the pocked where the silicone part is unprotected against the shocks/pressure. TO make full comparison:
Element-------------------------------------GeekVape Flask-----------------------------------------------------------Stentorian bottle
Shell------------------------------------------Full, enabling easy liquid push via side opening--------------Upper part only
Needle tip----------------------------------Metal--------------------------------------------------------------------------Plastic
Squonk tip seal---------------------------Elastic-------------------------------------------------------------------------Rigid
Cap seal-------------------------------------Elastic saddle in the cap------------------------------------------------Oring
Bottle seal/cap----------------------------Flat surface, polished----------------------------------------------------Serrated, may damage the silicon bottle surface if
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------overtightened

Therefore, while I DO have Stentorian - I was searching for the Flask constantly.​

Last edited:
Here n there stuff as I can afford each week or so. Lot of things here vanishing to buy but I got these.
The Cap sugar cookie though, hey even Just smelling it, its vape cookie drool worthy 😛 Ill miss all this stuff soon. 😕
Was free post so doesn't matter how little or much I stock up on here n there.
IMG_20240409_153824_711~2.jpg

Let me know what you think of the blueberry milkshake ;)

It's not short on flavour, that's for sure. The blueberry and milk are both nicely potent and the combination works really well. It is very, very smooth. Silky smooth, which is lovely. For me it's a little bit too sweet, but nowhere near the cloying sweetness of most comercial juices.. Overall, very nice.

It's not short on flavour, that's for sure. The blueberry and milk are both nicely potent and the combination works really well. It is very, very smooth. Silky smooth, which is lovely. For me it's a little bit too sweet, but nowhere near the cloying sweetness of most comercial juices.. Overall, very nice.

That sounds really good actually. Might have to order some. Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Back
Top Bottom