What's new

What is this on my tank?

2 x 3 Minute Cycles in the Ultrasonic Cleaner with a Drop of Fairy Liquid and a rinse under the Cold Tap and they are looking like new. Only issue i have had since i got it was a Zeus losing most of it's paint.

2 x 3 Minute Cycles in the Ultrasonic Cleaner with a Drop of Fairy Liquid and a rinse under the Cold Tap and they are looking like new. Only issue i have had since i got it was a Zeus losing most of it's paint.
Lunatic. :)

Hi dudes,

I took apart my tank to clean it and noticed this strange white stuff across one of the parts. I cleaned it in soapy warm water, then isopropyl alcohol, then left it in water and rinsed again and it's still there. The only time I can't see it is when it's wet, either in the tank with eliquid or submerged in water. If I rub at it, it seems to disappear but then comes back. At first I thought it looked and behaved like frost but it can't be, it's not cold. I've attached 3 images below. View attachment 336198 View attachment 336199 View attachment 336200 Anyone?

abit late for this but are you vaping citrus flavours ? i know some citrus juices have been tank crackers in the past & thankfully not happen to me so just curiouus

abit late for this but are you vaping citrus flavours ? i know some citrus juices have been tank crackers in the past & thankfully not happen to me so just curiouus

Never had a tank crack but I used 'Blood Orange' (I think it's a TPA flavour?) in a recipe and that messed up one of my Corolla PC tanks, made it go all soft and cloudy. So it's definitely possible that it could mess up paint. I've never really thought paint inside a vape tank was a good idea, especially 'No idea what it is chinese paint'

Never had a tank crack but I used 'Blood Orange' (I think it's a TPA flavour?) in a recipe and that messed up one of my Corolla PC tanks, made it go all soft and cloudy. So it's definitely possible that it could mess up paint. I've never really thought paint inside a vape tank was a good idea, especially 'No idea what it is chinese paint'

i agree with you paint on the inside not a brilliant idea & ive got one tank like that & it hardly gets used these days.

Back
Top Bottom