What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Made myself some Gooseberry today. I'm dead excited so it had better be decent when I come to trying it next week! It's a flavour that I've always wanted to try, but never got around to it. So, three years on, I'm going to get a chance, at last!

I'd be interested to know how that one is. I do like the fruit a lot, and the flavour is on my list of stuff to get at some point.

Was lazy this weekend so all I did was add a teeny tiny amount of the FA black pepper to an earlier cucumber/mint mix that was nice but missing "something" and it's brought it to life beautifully.

Just finished making 50ml apple pie n custard, 50ml of hazelnut coffee, 50ml of cherry cola and 10ml of cinnamon roll, now the wait begins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Daz

30ml of Blackcurrant and Absinthe :) Yep it's nice..

20% TW Blackcurrant
8% TW Absinthe
1% EM

Just finished a rebuild of the Mutation XL = 1 ohm @ 8.4V & loaded up the wicks with a bottle of Banana that was made so long ago the label has worn off with being moved around the drawer.The reason it wasn't being used was the banana concentrate was so weak,it lost its taste after a few tokes.I bought some more concentrates,1 of which was banana to replace this & intended throwing it away but decided just now to soak the massive wicks in the XL (to save on juices) and the taste is huge.The clouds I'm getting is making it like vaping the bloody fruits :P

Only issue is,this bottle was from so far back in my vaping journey I think it's likely 18 mg and I've dropped to 12 mg.Soon find out if the nic rush returns lol.

Only issue is,this bottle was from so far back in my vaping journey I think it's likely 18 mg and I've dropped to 12 mg.Soon find out if the nic rush returns lol.

I've done this today, i've dropped down to 12mg recently but couldn't be bothered to mix anything yesterday, so grabbed a bottle of 18mg out the steeping drawer just to get me through the day until i can be bothered to get the mixing stuff out.

Buzzin' me tits off after a few tokes Boobs!

BD1

Well,had a few tokes & in anticipation of a nic buzz I fucked off to bed to sleep through it.Awakened early(dumb bitch in Job Centre wanted a chat)and grabbed the Mutation for my breakfast tokes.Long story shortened,landed up at JC buzzing but with a queasy sensation in my stomach(NOT caused by the JC for once)and was able to sit in the JC for a full hour without a vape & not kick off at the dozy bitch inside asking me what I planned to do in the future for employment.

Dozy bitch : "I know you're on ESA so we don't expect you to resume work"

Me : "It sounds like you are"

Dozy bitch : " Have you thought about what work you could do?"

Me : "No,I'm 51 years old with health issues.What do you suggest I do for work when I have zero formal qualifications?"

Dozy bitch : " As you're on ESA,we can't ask you to return to work but have you any ideas what you'd like to do?"

Me : "We just did this 1!"

etc,etc,etc.Round and round for the full hour & arriving exactly nowhere.Still,this government seem to think it's a good idea to harass the ill with the get-out that the JC staff aren't harassing ill people if the staff say they can't force people back to work if they're ill.

Maybe the nic buzz meant the above didn't occur,it was just a hallucination. :D

I mixed up 20ml of dragons blood yesterday...anyone know how much steeping it needs? It smells sooooo good

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I mixed up 20ml of dragons blood yesterday...anyone know how much steeping it needs? It smells sooooo good

Dragons blood??

Dragons blood??

Yeah...I think!!

I got the recipe off here somewhere. It's got dragon fruit, strawberry, cream and stuff in it.

It could be tigers blood??

Sheesh...I dunno

Back
Top Bottom