What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Today's mixes were mainly testers for new concentrates..

ip5dad.jpg

Faux Hawk (MVB)
Unicorn Vomit (FW)
Oba Oba (FA)
Absinthe (DV)
Peach (Capella)
Gingerbread (Capella)

A variation on a Snake Oil inspired juice.. The one I'm using is lovely but gunks up coils really quick so I'm trying to stop that with different ingredients.

Nothing!!! Bloody Royal Fail have still not managed to deliver any nic base. I miss my evening mixing sessions

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Tobacco

2% FA golden rollie
5% Cuban Absolute Inawera
3% Dark Tobacco Inawera
1% Oriental Absolute Inawera

60/40 pg/vg 12mg 200ml

Needs 3 weeks steeping

ip5dad.jpg

Faux Hawk (MVB)
Unicorn Vomit (FW)
Oba Oba (FA)
Absinthe (DV)
Peach (Capella)
Gingerbread (Capella)

A variation on a Snake Oil inspired juice.. The one I'm using is lovely but gunks up coils really quick so I'm trying to stop that with different ingredients.

Is absinthe concentrate that colour ? And unicorn vomit what's it taste like ?
And oba oba sounds strange

I've not mixed anything last few days, been too tired when i get in from work.

Today planning on using my Inawera Cactus concentrate in an 'Astaire' type mix. It smells lovely and unusual :popcorn:

ip5dad.jpg

Faux Hawk (MVB)
Unicorn Vomit (FW)
Oba Oba (FA)
Absinthe (DV)
Peach (Capella)
Gingerbread (Capella)

I have some new flavours to do that with that were delivered yesterday. All by suppliers I haven't bought from before. Can you give me any clues on percentages for Flavour West and TPA?

I have some new flavours to do that with that were delivered yesterday. All by suppliers I haven't bought from before. Can you give me any clues on percentages for Flavour West and TPA?

Probably not a surprise to you that you'll get this answer from me... but 20%.

I usually check these two sites for percentage suggestions or Google something like "Capella Gingerbread percentage":

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=18

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ice&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

It'd be hard to say without knowing what flavours.

I usually check these two sites for percentage suggestions or Google something like "Capella Gingerbread percentage":

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=18

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ice&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

It'd be hard to say without knowing what flavours.

I found one of the Flavour West ones on the German spreadsheet :) Still trying to track down a guess for Brown Sugar, I'm hoping it is going to be quite low as I want to use it to add a touch of flavour to a recipe I have in mind. In TPA I have RY4 and Vanillin, the latter is more of an additive I think so again quite low percentages, but the RY4 I haven't got a clue, I don't usually work with tobacco flavours.

I found one of the Flavour West ones on the German spreadsheet :) Still trying to track down a guess for Brown Sugar, I'm hoping it is going to be quite low as I want to use it to add a touch of flavour to a recipe I have in mind. In TPA I have RY4 and Vanillin, the latter is more of an additive I think so again quite low percentages, but the RY4 I haven't got a clue, I don't usually work with tobacco flavours.

The RY4 I have varies from 5% to no higher than 15 % as the more I add, the drier it leaves my mouth. Even mixes that usually have me drooling like a large dog after a biscuit can be dried out with OD of RY4. .

Back
Top Bottom