What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

I've got a tigers blood concentrate but doesn't sound like that.

Yours almost sounds like Mothers Milk

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I've got a tigers blood concentrate but doesn't sound like that.

Yours almost sounds like Mothers Milk

I think it was one that someone posted as an alternative to mothers milk...

I'm off to try and find it...

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1417465793.188663.jpg

This is it....although I got it off a thread in here...

Yay, my first ever diy mix has just been born and going for a steep.
I feel like a fraud tho cos it was a lemon meringue ready to mix without all the individual parts.
I'll get there and be brave when I can get the idea of mixing different makes of concentrates with different percentages, or maybe not. I don't class myself as thick but I'm really struggling with anything more than the 1 concentrate ready to go mixes

Yay, my first ever diy mix has just been born and going for a steep.
I feel like a fraud tho cos it was a lemon meringue ready to mix without all the individual parts.
I'll get there and be brave when I can get the idea of mixing different makes of concentrates with different percentages, or maybe not. I don't class myself as thick but I'm really struggling with anything more than the 1 concentrate ready to go mixes

Doesn't take long bud , I've only really just got into it but just think to your self "will these flavours go together"

As long as you test all the flavours separately and gauge the strength and wether you like this flavour from bla blah rather than from blah blah, blah or blah, you'll start to know the perfect one for each flavour for you from a lot of different manufacturers ..

After a while when you think this and that will be nice together your already know the exact concentrate you're going to use..

For instance if I want a good sharp green apple in a mix, I I like the Capella one.. A lot.. And to add a bit of strawberry, from experimentation I know I like Capella sweet Strawberry too.. And for kiwi.. I know of I like TFA Kiwi double.. And you know how strong each flavour is so you can near enough guess each recipe.

Once you know what you like it gets way easier. Although I keep getting fucked over by my taste changing so so often grr "but I loved it yesterday" often comes to mind for me.

As long as you test all the flavours separately and gauge the strength and wether you like this flavour from bla blah rather than from blah blah, blah or blah, you'll start to know the perfect one for each flavour for you from a lot of different manufacturers ..

After a while when you think this and that will be nice together your already know the exact concentrate you're going to use..

For instance if I want a good sharp green apple in a mix, I I like the Capella one.. A lot.. And to add a bit of strawberry, from experimentation I know I like Capella sweet Strawberry too.. And for kiwi.. I know of I like TFA Kiwi double.. And you know how strong each flavour is so you can near enough guess each recipe.

Once you know what you like it gets way easier. Although I keep getting fucked over by my taste changing so so often grr "but I loved it yesterday" often comes to mind for me.

Cheers StuPot
I'm thinking of making each flavour separately and then adding one to the other until it tastes ok. I read someone saying it's the same thing and, stupidly, I'm finding that I get it then lol

Yep, that's the complete PITA bit. And nothing worse like trying out a new flavour that *should* be nice but doesn't taste anything like what you're expecting :12: and then the mad scramble to get that same flavour from other manufacturers to see if theirs is any better...
I'm fine with throwing stuff together, I know exactly what I want to result to taste like, it's finding the right flavour from x, y or z that's causing all the grief.

I've got about 15 concentrates coming from Inawera this week :D I'm hoping they're all as good as they sound.

Last edited:
I too tend to read/watch a review of a juice,noting what the reviewer says they can taste & once I have a collection of concentrates,throw a little of x.y,z flavour in a tiny mixing pot with 50/50 PG/VG & then try a few drops in the RDA.If it tastes good,add a little nic & re-taste it before deciding if it might need a steep or be good to go straight away.If a steep is required,I'll mix a 10 ml bottle & shove it in the drawer for a week or 4.

As said earlier though,never had a mix be so vile it doesn't warrant further steeping/mixing x,y,z....I just drown the taste with some menthol,as menthol cancels out even aniseed if enough is added. :P

Back
Top Bottom