60ml Mothers Milk
50ml Darkchoccachino
50ml Ginger Tom
30ml Freckled Lemonade
30ml Hawk Sauce
60ml Red Astaire
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1417915872.792402.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

My postie delivered about a gazillion Inawera concentrates yesterday (ok that might be a slight exaggeration, more like 20) so this afternoon will be all about making samples. They all smell fantastic, so hopefully they'll all be great to vape. The only one I am slightly disappointed with from the smell is the exotic roots which seems to be predominantly cloves and I can't really smell the other stuff in it, so I'll see how that one turns out.

Quick question, what should dulce de leche concentrate smell of?

I got some over the weekend and it smells differently to what I thought it would.

Quick question, what should dulce de leche concentrate smell of?

I got some over the weekend and it smells differently to what I thought it would.

I used it last night in the mothers milk and as ever took a quick sniff before adding. It might be my slightly blocked nose at the moment but not much. It's supposed to be like a sweetened milk.

I used it last night in the mothers milk and as ever took a quick sniff before adding. It might be my slightly blocked nose at the moment but not much. It's supposed to be like a sweetened milk.

Thanks.

I got some TFA dulce de leche from Chef's Vapour and it's smells quite strong and suspiciously like a chocolate juice I once had and didn't like. I'm wondering if they've put the wrong stuff in the bottle as I expected it to be much more subtle and condensed milky smelling.

Thanks.

I got some TFA dulce de leche from Chef's Vapour and it's smells quite strong and suspiciously like a chocolate juice I once had and didn't like. I'm wondering if they've put the wrong stuff in the bottle as I expected it to be much more subtle and condensed milky smelling.

That's the right stuff, does have a slightly chocolate odour to it.

Germany Fav-Mixlist

My Fav-Mixlist

1. Himbeer Limonade Twisted Flavors (8%)
2. Cola Zitrone Twisted Flavors (8%)
3. Dragon Breath German Flavour (is just a little bit with Menthol) (10%)

Butterfly Bait
Callipitter Chow
Tangerine Dream
Strawberri
Minty the Toff

... mixed up more bases and cleaned out a shedload of bottles.

Butterfly Bait
Callipitter Chow
Tangerine Dream
Strawberri
Minty the Toff

... mixed up more bases and cleaned out a shedload of bottles.

I'm loving Calipitter Chow but can't help but think it would be good added with other stuff.

Thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom