What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

I'm loving Calipitter Chow but can't help but think it would be good added with other stuff.

Thoughts??
I agree, I know South Coast Vaper mixes it with custard, I've been pondering this since the first 5ml tester ... my first thoughts are with coffee or chocolate but then they always are! ;)

It has some similarity with Inawera Biscuit, though it's much sweeter of course. I have various fruit/biscuit trials to test in a few days' time, they might be clues.

I agree, I know South Coast Vaper mixes it with custard, I've been pondering this since the first 5ml tester ... my first thoughts are with coffee or chocolate but then they always are! ;)

It has some similarity with Inawera Biscuit, though it's much sweeter of course. I have various fruit/biscuit trials to test in a few days' time, they might be clues.

I think it tastes a little bit like Chirachua Sun by Manabush so therefore perhaps it would mix well with tobacco. I'm thinking tobacco and toffee/caramel.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

@scrumpox what's butterfly bait??
Another Mom and Pops concentrate ... a bit like a bag of skittles!

Know what you mean about the biscuit in Chiricahua Sun, which also has, if I'm not mistaken, macademia nuts ... have never found a concentrate for them. Pecans is the closest I've got. Nuts could well work with Callipitter Chow.

Another Mom and Pops concentrate ... a bit like a bag of skittles!

Know what you mean about the biscuit in Chiricahua Sun, which also has, if I'm not mistaken, macademia nuts ... have never found a concentrate for them. Pecans is the closest I've got. Nuts could well work with Callipitter Chow.

I've seen a white choc with macadamia nuts somewhere, think TFA does it.

So today I got my flight and holiday juice mixed.

60ml Red Astaire 12mg
70 ml Darkchocachino 12mg
10ml St Clements 18mg
10ml Red Astaire 18mg

This will most likely increase as the week goes on.

Also made a cheeky 10ml mix of black current crumble to test before I mix with a custard.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Not today but my last mixing session was:

*Aniseed and coconut
*Aniseed and lemon sherbet
*Smurf juice: Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Sweet Cream and sweetener.
*Another revision on a Snake Oil recipe.. It's clogging the coils In no time so I'm trying to stop that by playing with ingredients.

Elderflower + Pineapple, this is a damn good combo.

Also Watermelon + Strawberry but not vaped that yet.

Back
Top Bottom