What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Last night I made a couple of tester mixes:

Green Apple, Sweet Strawberry, Peach, Coconut and Sweetener.

Coconut, Aniseed, Raspberry and Sweetener.

A few different Blueberry testers.

Both the blends are lovely but need tweaks to get them where I want them.

Last edited:
Anyone found a concentrate to add to a chocolate digestive tobacco juice that tastes great but dries out my mouth faster than sucking on cat litter,that will rid it of the dryness?

Anyone found a concentrate to add to a chocolate digestive tobacco juice that tastes great but dries out my mouth faster than sucking on cat litter,that will rid it of the dryness?

Hmmm more VG? Or are you already at the high end of the VG scale?

AVG? I mix in 10% distilled water to my VG, that may help a tad.

Bastardising juice

The pro juice makers here will hate this but nothing is sacred to us mixologists. :P

I got hold of some Puros Dark whilst it was half price at HoL and after a decent steep the flavour was too intense in my drippers. It's 18mg and whilst the throat hit is OK, I just found the flavour too strong. So I mixed it 50/50 with neat VG ... much better. At 9mg it's much better for dripping and now 25% of the original price. :)
Then I added some of my home made Calipitter Chow and yes! Stumbled across a poor man's Manabush which I've vaped all day. Potential for other blends.
Cutting the Puros back with VG, then blending it with a home made juice is going to make the £/ml really affordable too.

The pro juice makers here will hate this but nothing is sacred to us mixologists. :P

I got hold of some Puros Dark whilst it was half price at HoL and after a decent steep the flavour was too intense in my drippers. It's 18mg and whilst the throat hit is OK, I just found the flavour too strong. So I mixed it 50/50 with neat VG ... much better. At 9mg it's much better for dripping and now 25% of the original price. :)
Then I added some of my home made Calipitter Chow and yes! Stumbled across a poor man's Manabush which I've vaped all day. Potential for other blends.
Cutting the Puros back with VG, then blending it with a home made juice is going to make the £/ml really affordable too.

Kill him. Kill him with fire.

:p

Flavourart are still running their special 5 concentrates for the price of four, and chucking in a free bottle of Black Pearl concentrate.
I mixed it at 5% and it's just lush!
Coincidentally I had both Blackberry and Pear on my order ...

Back
Top Bottom