What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

So today I got my flight and holiday juice mixed.

60ml Red Astaire 12mg
70 ml Darkchocachino 12mg
10ml St Clements 18mg
10ml Red Astaire 18mg

This will most likely increase as the week goes on.

Also made a cheeky 10ml mix of black current crumble to test before I mix with a custard.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Mmmm...blackcurrant crumble sounds lovely

Mmmm...blackcurrant crumble sounds lovely

It's still very much in the trial and error stage. 2 days steep and it smell lovely just like the real thing. Inhale pretty good taste if a bit weak. Exhale.. Soap. Yes soap. Back in the box of steeping.

After a bit of steeping I've come to the conclusion that the citrus mix I've mixed is far too overpowering at 10% orange, 5% mandarin and 5% lemon/lime.
Rather than just diluting it I chucked in a bottle of fairly ghastly custard I wasn't going to vape (about 10% of the total volume) and then added a bit of VG.

Much to my surprise, it tastes awsome.

It's going to be dripper or metal tank fodder as all that citrus will melt plastic faster than hot tea in a chocolate teapot.

7% Green apple (Capella)
7% Sweet strawberry (Capella)
6% Peach (Capella)

It's lovely after a quick shake.. Although I'm going to have to buy the TFA and Capella juicy peach to try because I'm reading good things about both on facebook mixing groups.

I'll be making a bigger bottle to see how it steeps. I've got a few new ones and a couple of tweaks to mix tomorrow when I have more spare time.

7% Green apple (Capella)
7% Sweet strawberry (Capella)
6% Peach (Capella)

It's lovely after a quick shake.. Although I'm going to have to buy the TFA and Capella juicy peach to try because I'm reading good things about both on facebook mixing groups.

I'll be making a bigger bottle to see how it steeps. I've got a few new ones and a couple of tweaks to mix tomorrow when I have more spare time.

I think the peach flavours taste like cardboard !!! But sounds nice :-)

And delete some messages I can't pm u !!

Well the results are in... I made my first mix a couple of days ago, and despite reading lots of sound advice about mixing flavours individually to get a sense of how strong they are I brazenly threw together a 4ml sample of blueberry cinnamon with graham cracker crust, both from Capella and....

It's not very nice. Lol.

Back to the lab....

Mix 2 is a lemon sponge cake type affair that for some reason was an idea I couldn't shake when procuring flavours. Will give this a few days until I try it.

Also gone back to basics and testing some other flavours individually before mixing.

Not the instant results I casually hoped for but still chuffed I've taken the leap.

5 Flavourart tobaccos and a freebie, mixed as single flavour 0% nic 5ml testers, went together this evening. I won't have time to try them until boxing day, but hopefully I have something to work with for the illusive tobacco blend.

Well technically it was yesterday,but...
Caralementhol
Nom Nom
Bubblegum
Cherry Choons
And last but very much not least some Bahrani Golden Apple :drool:

Just mixed 30ml of BD1 's The Doctor, as can be found in the recipes on here. Awesome juice fair play. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

Back
Top Bottom