What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Am being lazy... so just a quick hibiscus & blackcurrant and a few single flavour testers.

And I'm still trying to work out how much and which flavours to take away with me in two weeks time. Not fair having to choose.

Being real lazy lately. Except for two recipes I've bought some ready made base and just pouring Dv and tjuice flavours in them. Still cheap but it's easy mixing.

Made a start on a homemade licorice blend by mixing up some 5ml testers of all the licorice concentrates I have accumulated. Two of them have distinct potential as the basis for the recipe, now all I need is something for a top note.

Made a start on a homemade licorice blend by mixing up some 5ml testers of all the licorice concentrates I have accumulated. Two of them have distinct potential as the basis for the recipe, now all I need is something for a top note.

I find Pomegranate to go well with liquorice.

*edit* oh and not forgetting Aniseed

TW blackcurrent would b nice :-)

Which were your favourites? I've got a few different licorice concentrates and settled on FlavourArt as my favourite. It's really strong so you only need a couple of percent before it starts to overpower other flavours.

Which were your favourites? I've got a few different licorice concentrates and settled on FlavourArt as my favourite. It's really strong so you only need a couple of percent before it starts to overpower other flavours.

Black Licorice by Flavour West has a really strong BlackJack taste to it not something that I want as the dominant flavour, but it adds the essential darkness I am looking for and Red Licorice by TPA, which is a really good fruity flavour. FlavourArt didn't make to to the list because they were oos when I went shopping.

Black Licorice by Flavour West has a really strong BlackJack taste to it not something that I want as the dominant flavour, but it adds the essential darkness I am looking for and Red Licorice by TPA, which is a really good fruity flavour. FlavourArt didn't make to to the list because they were oos when I went shopping.
FW Is one I didn't try.. I'll try that next.

The red licorice is nice too.. I made a mix of that, Raspberry, Blueberry, koolada and sweetener.. It's bloody nice.

Back
Top Bottom