What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Decadent Vapours ?

Yep, thats the one. Quite like their lemon meringue and key lime pie. A little dissapointed they stopped their diablo loco, And now only offering their weaker diablo poco.
Still trying to find a good chilli flavour for a mix im creating.

I mixed 200 ml of peacan pie, vanilla and mocha, 15% total flavor , 3mg nic, 60vg/40pg
200 ml. Rootbeer, banana, vanilla.
Same mix as the first one.
Been a huge fan of AW rootbeer float back home.

Well today I tried my Dragon's Blood Clone that I mixed 3 weeks ago (recipe from E-Liquid Recipes | DIY E-Juice | e cig Liquids). I am so impressed with it and would go as far as saying it's one of the best fruit liquids I have vaped, both home mixed and premade. Never tried the original but not sure I need to after this. I made 10ml as a tester

Dragonfruit 10%
Strawberry 4%
Bavarian Cream 2%
Sweet Cream 1%
Vanilla Swirl 3%
Ethyl Maltol 2 drops

Today mixed up a variant of this replacing the strawberry with lychee, smells fantastic and tempted to try now but will be patient.

My first foray into mixing went quite well I think, 60ml of GVC, 10ml of banana and vanilla custard, and 10ml bottles of black Cherry, tutti fruity and berry crunch. I definitely need more concentrates and larger bottles of of them. Gotta find a BIG bottle of vanilla custard as that's my adv

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420741883482.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420741883482.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
This is definitely worth sharing:

3% BlackBerry (Inawera)
10% Raspberry (Capella)
7% Red Licorice (TFA)
2% Citrus Mix (FA)
0.8% Licorice (FA)
3% Koolada
2% Sour (TFA)
1% EM
1% Sweetener

It's one of those juices that leaves you licking your lips.. The fruit lovers should definitely try this mixture.

I get the red licorice and citrus on the inhale and a lovely mixture of berries on the exhale.. It leaves the tangy berries in your mouth for quite a while after.

Last edited:
Mixed up 100ml of RY4 with extra bit of caramel 50/50 PG/VG 7%RY4 concentrate from C9V and 2% caramel concentrate that came with my mixing kit from vapershack

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Mixed up 200ml of Heisenberg (60% VG,15% flavour, 6mg nic)
First time with this concentrate and I love it.
Gonna have to try more Vampire Vapes concentrates very soon.

Mixed up (actually on Thursday):

Callicustard
Blue Astaire
Ginger Tom
Darkchocochino
Retro punch
Blackberry Crumble and Custard

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

mixed up 10ml of a little peach mango mix im working on, and i mixed up 10ml of jack the ripple by tjuice at 20%. no idea if 20% is too strong but im hoping its okay because whilst they steep ive got nothing but shitty emergency juicy to see me through and if they turn out crappy i might just shove some Pg and vg together and vape that LOL

Back
Top Bottom