What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

15% TFA Double dark choc clear gives a deep dark choc flavour though you will need to add some sweetner to it as it's quite bitter. 1% for me works out to be about the same as the 70-80% Lindt dark choc but then it all depends how sweet you want it.

For a mix Id likely take it down to 10-12% adding 4-5% of what ever else you want with it. I do like my flavours strong though

Last edited:
9ipAKvel.png

Blackcurrant tunes 20% KH very moreish

Murray mint KH 20% still to try but smells fab

Kiwi and strawberry custard 15 capella sweet straw, 7.5% tpa kiwi and 5% TPA VC. Still to try

Tiger blood, cap sweet straw 15%, TPA watermelon 7.5% and capella coconut 3%. Divine but will benefit from a steep, watermelon very prominent for now

Bob

Last edited:
Went on a mixing spree yesterday - best of the bunch was

Tropical Crush
Peach p - 8% - Mango 5% Pineapple 2% Raspberry 2 - pretty good so far

Blackcurrant Absnith
8% Ina black current and 10% DV absinthe

my choco cream needs work Capella double at 12% was to strong with 4% sweet cream and 4% bavarian cream but god that concentrate just smells heavenly.

My Choco custard needs work Vanilla Custard @ 15% and 5% choco. Not bad - just need to take the bitter edge of a little.

Desperately trying to figure out an all day Choco vape!

Im going out ot buy some choco ice cream its given me a craving.

Right i'm not going to take the credit for this juice as that is down to South Coast Vaper....all i done was to tweek it a bit, i have been asked to make it and sell it, but i will not take the glory for this callicustard.... So heres my take on it

Capella vanilla custard 12%
Callipitta chow 8%
DDL 2%
Double dark choc 1 drop per 10ml
EM 2 drops per 10ml

Enjoy!

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom