What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Want to make some of this Callicustard and have the ingredients now :)

Don't have the double dark chocolate though so will stick with the original.

Watermelon and strawberry, seen in another post think it was BD1 that posted it
3% inawera watermelon 1% inawera strawberry
Some red Astaire and a super secret recipe I'm working on.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Follow my recipe on here and just leave out the DDC ...trust me on this

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Did you get the RA for dripping i sent you?

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

A few for today.. A couple of tweaks and a couple of new flavours to try:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422718449917.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422718449917.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 52
Oooh! Snake Oil....

Is this a clone of the UK Tjuice Snake Oil?
Yep but it's a work in progress.. I don't think the gummy candy I've used is the right one but I'll leave it to mellow before deciding.

I'm pretty sure I can nail the recipe with the ingredients I'm using but adding Lemon, lime and orange or grapefruit.. And possibly a different gummy flavour.. I

I need to buy a fresh bottle to compare because the bottle I'm is 12 month old.. I can definitely make out more flavours than I could with the last bottle I bought.

I used this recipe to see where it was but it needs a lot of work.. Although it's very nice:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422719610144.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422719610144.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 47
Yep but it's a work in progress.. I don't think the gummy candy I've used is the right one but I'll leave it to mellow before deciding.

I'm pretty sure I can nail the recipe with the ingredients I'm using but adding Lemon, lime and orange or grapefruit.. And possibly a different gummy flavour.. I

I need to buy a fresh bottle to compare because the bottle I'm is 12 month old.. I can definitely make out more flavours than I could with the last bottle I bought.

I used this recipe to see where it was but it needs a lot of work.. Although it's very nice:

Seriously keep me posted on this.

This is one DIY I haven't managed to nail and would love to have a decent recipe.

Genius idea with adding the gummy to snake oil. I got some free from Chefs Vapour and have been wondering what to do with it. I also shall be watching for results.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom