What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Genius idea with adding the gummy to snake oil. I got some free from Chefs Vapour and have been wondering what to do with it. I also shall be watching for results.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Free from chefs vapour ! I hope I get summat for free for spending £60 in one go earlier on :-)

I never get freebies from them.. Maybe you have to buy the stuff they make to get freebies? Dunno..

Lol I'm a special customer

Not really they missed a bottle of juice out in an order. I phoned them and the very next day it turned with 3 other bottles of juice. I have only ever used them since I started and it was the first order that wasn't quite right. Hats off to the guys for the way in which they dealt with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

right i'm not going to take the credit for this juice as that is down to [mention=20665]south coast vaper[/mention]....all i done was to tweek it a bit, i have been asked to make it and sell it, but i will not take the glory for this callicustard.... So heres my take on it

capella vanilla custard 12%
callipitta chow 8%
ddl 2%
double dark choc 1 drop per 10ml
em 2 drops per 10ml

enjoy!

Sent from a vape cloud using planet of the vapes
fucking awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be right up your street.

Been referred to as a poor mans manabush an I know how you feel about that pow wow sauce.

You've probably been spoiled by the good stuff though!
Really?? Not heard that, and to be honest its nothing like powwow, well to me at least anyway.....

Its a difficult one to describe, but there is a sweetness from the custard, but a little more pronounced savoury like in there....but thats balanced of with something else......

All in all, this is a spectacular juice

Really?? Not heard that, and to be honest its nothing like powwow, well to me at least anyway.....

Its a difficult one to describe, but there is a sweetness from the custard, but a little more pronounced savoury like in there....but thats balanced of with something else......

All in all, this is a spectacular juice

Hope so I'm mixing it up tonight :D

I never get freebies from them.. Maybe you have to buy the stuff they make to get freebies? Dunno..

Same here, just bought £90 of concentrates from Chef's Vapour, which I received today and no freebie at all, maybe if I spent that on ready made juices, they would have thrown something in the box.

Over the next two days, I will be mixing up 30/50/100ml of each of the following:

Heisenberg
Jungle Juice
Blueberry C-Bomb
Mint Choc Vapetto
Honey and Lemon Menthol
Blueberry Cheesecake
Strawberry Vapetto
Afro Dizziac
Twisted
Super Space Pirate
Vamp Vape

Back