What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

Today's concoction is quite nice after a quick shake.. I'll update if need be after its aged:

Edit:
I've added 3% Aniseed (FA or DV) and it's a finished recipe.
Just a quick update in this..

I'm loving this.. It's become my main juice. It's a strange taste that I'm guessing most people wouldn't like, maybe most would hate it but it tastes really good time.

Anyone that thinks it sounds good should try it.. I'm having to force myself to vape other things so I don't stop getting the taste.

Edit: I've found steeping the flavours, pg, vg, nic separately to the aniseed and joining them later brings out the flavours more.. Although it's quite nice doing it all at once too.

Last edited:
Forgot pic

Screenshot_2015-02-24-12-30-24_zpsfbdxijku.png
2 drops of Sour per 10ml

Edit:
Another quick update.
I've found this tastes best if you add all the flavours but add the anise / aniseed about a day or so later.

I'm trying it the other way around next.. Steeping the juices with aniseed and adding the other flavours later, maybe in stages to see how that affects stuff.. It'll help the other flavours shine more I imagine.

Last edited:
My first real attempt at mixing. I mixed up a bunch of stuff from POTV recipes at 50/50/6N with some slight variations:

Callicustard
Fucking Incredible
Controlled substance
Venom
Spunky monkey
Coconut ice
Calpitter shag

Just 10ml of each to start with. Also 50 x 1ml single flavours.

Thanks to all on POTV for your sound advice and sharing your recips. Now hands off and leaving to steep for a week or so.

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 50
My first real attempt at mixing. I mixed up a bunch of stuff from POTV recipes at 50/50/6N with some slight variations:

Callicustard
Fucking Incredible
Controlled substance
Venom
Spunky monkey
Coconut ice
Calpitter shag

Thanks to all on POTV for your sound advice and sharing your recips. Now hands off and leaving to steep for a week or so.

You are certainly diving in.Good on ya.Bound to have some good stuff out of that lot.
Good luck.

Callicustard
Fucking Incredible
Controlled substance
Venom
Spunky monkey
Coconut ice
Calpitter shag

May I ask what the scales are for ?

Yeah no substitute for diving straight in. I've learned loads already.

Note to self: must buy, oops NOT buy, any more, juice, concentrates, mods. Well at least until next month.

I use the scales to measure the concentrates, easier than counting drops, or getting a clean syringe each time when making small amounts.

Back
Top Bottom