What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

just to let you know been vaping my banana custard wow think i hit it spot on with the mix custard with a hint of banana
Nice eh I made a special one :-p n I think custard is just as good straight away and steeped ( tbh I I think it just makes it creamier n smoother steeping it )

Nice eh I made a special one :-p n I think custard is just as good straight away and steeped ( tbh I I think it just makes it creamier n smoother steeping it )
i only mixed it 0.5ml of each flavour i might try a bit more next time

Just a simple rice pudding concentrate from fusionecigs
The flavour is great at 10% and 3mg nice and creamy

5% vanilla tahiti
5% carabean rum
2.5% caramel
Very tasty been vaping all 3 solo for the last few weeks. Next mix il up the vanilla tahiti a bit. The vanilla tahiti is like vamping nice biscuits. Yum.

All inwera flavors.

A few tasty ones today..

A couple of mints for the mother and rest for me.. A couple of new test mixes and a couple of tweaks.

IMAG0459_zpsuwyexowt.jpg

StuPot i see you have Fuji apple is thats the FW or FA could u kindly let me know whats it turns out like was meaning to get me some

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

A few tasty ones today..

A couple of mints for the mother and rest for me.. A couple of new test mixes and a couple of tweaks.

IMAG0459_zpsuwyexowt.jpg

How is the Snake Oil coming along? I'm definitely going to give it a shot later this month!

Back
Top Bottom