What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

How is the Snake Oil coming along? I'm definitely going to give it a shot later this month!
I vaped all the first bottle before it steeped properly [emoji53]

It tasted close but not quite flavoursome enough so I increased a lot of the flavours by 30 more than they were...

Before steeping it doesn't taste as close but I made a bigger bottle to see how it mellows.. I can always drop percentages a bit on the next revision.

This batch reminds me of the tangy Snake sweets you get with your Snake Oil :)

It's definitely tasting something like but I suspect I upped the flavours a little too much with this one.

My taste seems to be skipping my favourite mixes today so I made this to mix things up a bit.. It tastes good straight away but may taste like arse tomorrow.. I'm enjoying right now though:

Screenshot_2015-02-20-12-04-51_zps4x7j89lj.png
1 drop of Sour (TFA) per 10ml

25% Nic? I'm surprised you can taste anything at all in that!
Yep 18mg end result.

I'm sure I could skip the nic completely but it's the only way I can get the kick to the throat I crave.

I need to experiment with some additives that give the throat hit and drop my nicotine level, because as you say, better flavour will be had.

My taste seems to be skipping my favourite mixes today so I made this to mix things up a bit.. It tastes good straight away but may taste like arse tomorrow.. I'm enjoying right now though:

what program/website was that screenshot from m8?

I mixed a tester of green apple and pie crust hoping for apple pie lol still learning the diy stuff but i made a 10ml at 10mg 70/30 mix will leave to steep for about a week

Quick update for this recipe..

It's not bad but definitely not a finished recipe..

On my next revision I'll lower the Strawberry and either try a different apple or increase the fuji apple.

Had a quick rummage through all the part-used bottles of juice earlier,came across a bottle of coconut ice made almost 3 months ago.I noticed it was very much darker than a bottle made last week so kept it separate & tried it...bloody hell is it "cool" in the mouth,my top lip felt like I'd just been to the dentist & he'd accidently fired a full syringe of novacaine into my lips.The coconut was really creamy & smooth too,so I'll be mixing up a 30 ml bottle & bunging it away in the drawer for 3 months too.

Back
Top Bottom