What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

4 absinthe 5ml varients and a 30ml pear drops all 70vg/30pg, leaving for 3 days then test em out :)

Forgot pic

Screenshot_2015-02-24-12-30-24_zpsfbdxijku.png
2 drops of Sour per 10ml

Edit:
Another quick update.
I've found this tastes best if you add all the flavours but add the anise / aniseed about a day or so later.

I'm trying it the other way around next.. Steeping the juices with aniseed and adding the other flavours later, maybe in stages to see how that affects stuff.. It'll help the other flavours shine more I imagine.

I mixed up a sample of this adapted a little to help it stay potent for longer.. It's still lovely a couple of weeks later so I've made another 100ml..

It truly is a strange flavour, my mother reckons it smells of some spirits she can't quite put her finger on.. I love the stuff.. I vape this way more than anything else.

Again, I made this and added the anise a day later because I believe it helps the other flavours develop and stand out more.

Screenshot_2015-03-21-14-17-06_zpsqp1sd5xq.png

2 drops of Sour (TFA) per 10ml.

This one's a finished recipe.. I've got a bad habit of constantly tweaking recipes when they don't really need it.. I'm happy with this one.

Last edited:
Just mixed up a 10ml 50/50 4mg tester of caramel candy at 10% and butterscotch at 5% smells great will leave to steep for a bit

15mil
13% Tiger blood
1% em
7 drops koolada

20mil
13% Jungle juice
1% em
14 drops koolada

15mil
13% Skittles
1% em
10 drops koolada

10mill
10% Blue rasberry
1% em
7 drops koolada

Now gota wait for ever to steep sad trav

15mil
13% Tiger blood
1% em
7 drops koolada

20mil
13% Jungle juice
1% em
14 drops koolada

15mil
13% Skittles
1% em
10 drops koolada

10mill
10% Blue rasberry
1% em
7 drops koolada

Now gota wait for ever to steep sad trav

Try them without steeping.. They may all be good to go.. shake and vape :)

Try them without steeping.. They may all be good to go.. shake and vape :)

Yep out comes the vape tool box for after noon of rewicking and vaping me thinks. I cant hold out im down to my back of the shelf liquids

A couple of samples..

Jamaican Rum (FA) 3%
Irish Cream (FA) 3%

Both are gorgeous, they taste just like the real thing.

If I knew what I know now when I first started mixing it would of saved me a load of money.. I'd of bought a load of FA concentrates and probably of being happy with them all.. Seriously.. I've samples a lot of flavours and I believe FA is the best for most flavours (for my taste anyway)

They're so cost effective too.. Most only need a few % so even if the prices more than doubled they'd still be better value than most.. So yummy too.. Most the fruits taste like the real thing.. As do near every other FA flavour I've tried.

A couple of samples..

Jamaican Rum (FA) 3%
Irish Cream (FA) 3%

Both are gorgeous, they taste just like the real thing.

If I knew what I know now when I first started mixing it would of saved me a load of money.. I'd of bought a load of FA concentrates and probably of being happy with them all.. Seriously.. I've samples a lot of flavours and I believe FA is the best for most flavours (for my taste anyway)

They're so cost effective too.. Most only need a few % so even if the prices more than doubled they'd still be better value than most.. So yummy too.. Most the fruits taste like the real thing.. As do near every other FA flavour I've tried.

I wish justvape247 would have more fa flavours theyd be the perfect shop them as they have no fa flavours i like lol

I wish justvape247 would have more fa flavours theyd be the perfect shop them as they have no fa flavours i like lol
I'm going to try the whole of the range I haven't tried yet by getting the 4ml samples from FA UK.

5 4ml samples for £10.. It's still quite expensive for 4ml but the majority are so strong it's worth it. Flavour Samplers

I'm going to try the whole of the range I haven't tried yet by getting the 4ml samples from FA UK.

5 4ml samples for £10.. It's still quite expensive for 4ml but the majority are so strong it's worth it. Flavour Samplers

Ill order a tester this week see if fa is for me. If using 3% then that will be cost effective long term

Back
Top Bottom